When you lack confidence, you think that everyone else has it all figured out.
Take it from me. They don’t.
That’s what I know to be true. Here’s what else I know – about you.
5 THINGS I KNOW ABOUT YOU
- You’re doing better than you think you are
- People think about you less than you worry about
- You’re not sure if that lifelong dream is attainable
- You wanna make a bigger impact with your life’s mission but don’t know how
- You want your life to make a difference to the planet
Did I get it right? Then here are 3 things you should do right now:
1. Sign up for my free Side Hustle Masterclass
Given that loving your life is so intertwined with using your natural talents, I’m a big fan of the side hustle (do it on your own terms and get paid for it). I’ll show you how to get the cha-ching, fast.
2. Access my free publicity workshop
Because a large reason we’re all here is to serve others, it’s important that other people see us so that we can help them. We’re all beautifully unique and there’s no value in hiding it. I help you get your signature something (business, mission or message) out to the masses using the power of media.Wanna know more?
3. SLAY life!
One week at time! Sign up for my free weekly confidence injection right here. Every Sunday, your inbox will receive my weekly inspirational words that will set you up for a week of badassery. Don’t miss it!
And yes, I recommend all 3 if they all appeal to you.
Oh yeah, this is an About Me page…
Here are some things you’re probably wondering about me
“Who are you?”
I’m Susie Moore – and I’ve been obsessed with mastering the confidence game since I as a kid. 500+ self-help books later, a career as Sales Director for a Fortune 500 company, booking my tush on the Today show and publishing my points of view in the likes of Oprah.com, I’ve learned a thing or two about how to master it.
And the best thing I know about it is this: it’s learned. That’s right. And it’s my mission to help more and more people an approval free life.
I’m a confidence coach who helps people straight up love their life. Because anything else is absurd when you think about it.
“What is this place?”
This is a place where you can find free, fresh life inspo on the blog, or find out more about one or more of my courses that will elevate your impact in the world.
Whether you want to create an exit plan for your job (been there!), stand out from the noise with your business using the power of publicity (hey – I’m one of 3,597 coaches in New York!), or just get paid more inspo on the regular – you’re home.
“Why should I care?”
You don’t have to. But if you could use more day to day self-assuredness in your life, more money in your pocket (from a side business) or to smash your competition with your major media exposure, all you need is here. Exhale!
“Is it true …… you’ve been on Oprah?”
Yes. I’ve been in over 300 media publications including Oprah.com, Marie Claire, Business Insider, Forbes, Refinery29, the Today show and Inc.
Why? Because a lot of people like you wanna know how to make bold moves, live life on their terms and straight up enjoy their life and their talents. That’s where I come in.
“How come 160,000 people are obsessed with you?”
Most of em can’t get enough of my free weekly confidence injection. It’s the email you look forward to every Sunday!
Wanna know how good I am?
America’s leading personal finance expert, Oprah magazine’s finance columnist
“Susie Moore has a truly special gift of making you feel like you can do absolutely ANYTHING your heart desires – and actually showing you how to achieve it.”
Founder of Thrive Global and Huffington Post
“Having a sense of meaning and purpose is key to a thriving life. Susie Moore not only helps you discover your own purpose, but offers a practical guide to making it the driving force in your life and work.”
“Most people who give advice on this topic turn out to be broken inside. Meanwhile, Susie is the living embodiment of confidence, and the only person I’ll listen to about it. Susie’s the ultimate person to teach this. She’s shown me that confidence isn’t innate; it’s a choice. Better yet, an easy one.”
NYT Bestselling Author, Founder of Living Well, Spending Less
“There’s NO person better to show you how to become confident than Susie. She’s the real deal. No matter your background or beliefs or how low your self esteem, if you’re willing to trust her, she’ll show you just how self-assured and authentically yourself you can really be.”
Entrepreneur, Host of Pursuit With Purpose
“If you’re reading this right now, then you might be wondering if Susie really is as funny, insightful, and positive as she appears online. And the truth is? She’s even better. Susie is the rare type of human who transforms every room she walks into; her confidence and exuberance are palpable. But Susie doesn’t stop at being the life of any party — she’s also an incredible life coach who has effortlessly guided me through challenging life experiences. She always seems to know the most loving, wise, and empowering thing to say to help me move past any personal issue. There’s no way you won’t feel more confident and joyful just by being in her presence. I literally can’t think of a single better person to teach people about confidence than Susie Moore. Don’t hesitate to learn from her — it will change your life for the better.”
Wanna know more about me?
10 fun facts.
- I love cemeteries. They remind me that everything is temporary. Side bonus: You can always get a parking space (that was useful when I used to drive)!
- Even though I live in New York – home of the world’s greatest pizza – Dominos is still my favorite. I rack up free pizzas a lot. Sue me!
- I’m the youngest of 5 girls. And I do play favorites amongst them when I need something.
- I approach celebrities with ease. I’ve hugged Jake Gyllenhal, Julia Louis Dreyfus, Robin Wright, Kelsey Grammar and almost Cameron Diaz (she got away too fast).
- I’ve gotten some of the best jobs in technology (up to $500K income best-jobs) without a college degree. I know you don’t need one to succeed.
- I hate exercising but do yoga a couple of times a week and repeat my affirmations to myself throughout the entire class.
- When I was a kid I was ashamed to have a free school lunch. We had to use a conspicuous token and I’d always be last to eat after my friends (so they wouldn’t see it). I booked an appointment with the Principal and suggested a new way of doing this. He agreed. No more tokens!
- Even though I’m a hustler, I love TV and watch hours of it. I especially love Investigation Discovery and The Real Housewives franchise. I don’t know what’s scarier sometimes.
- Interviewing Sara Blakely (Billionaire founder of SPANX) was a real highlight of my side hustle years. She told me, “Your own rear end is your very best asset”.
- I write for the best media outlets in the world and have no journalism or writing training. In fact, I have zero credentials besides a high school education.
As you can see, I don’t wait for approval.
Wanna live life like that? Your new secret weapon is my weekly confidence injection. See you on the inside!
Susie Moore is a high performance coach and advisor to high-growth startups in Silicon Valley and New York City.
Her first book “What if it DOES Work Out?” debuted as a #1 Amazon bestseller in Women & Business. In it, Susie shares secrets to transform your passion into cash, honed from her successful career as a Fortune 500 Sales Director. She has also helped build three startups, all of which were sold – the most recent of which for $405 million.
Susie has been featured on the Today show, Oprah.com, Business Insider, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Time Inc., MindBodyGreen, and is the resident Life Coach and Columist for Greatist. Susie’s insights have been shared by thought leaders including Arianna Huffington, Paulo Coelho and SPANX Founder, Sara Blakely.
When she’s not working, Susie can be found exploring New York City, planning her travels (next up: an extended stint in Portugal!) brewing the perfect cup of English Breakfast tea, and spending time with her husband Heath and their tiny (not very bright but certainly very lovable) dog, Coco.